We are looking for an experienced/qualified Plumber.
This role will be responsible for:
installing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems on yachts. This will require working with pipes,
fixtures and equipment to ensure the proper functioning of water supply, drainage, and raw water systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
– Installation: Installing and connecting water supply lines, drainage systems, and black and grey
water systems, including but not limited to HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
– Repair: Diagnosing and repairing plumbing problems such as leaks, clogs, damaged pipes, and
– Fixture Installation: Installing and repairing fixtures such as sinks taps, faucets, toilets, showers
fittings, and water heaters.
– Pipe Work: Cutting, bending, and joining pipes using various tools and materials, including PVC,
and speedfit pipes.
– Pressure Testing: Performing pressure tests to check for leaks in newly installed plumbing systems.
– Troubleshooting: Identifying the root causes of plumbing issues and providing effective solutions.
– Basic housekeeping duties.
– Record daily time spent on jobs on timesheet.
– Must be able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
– Must be able to adhere Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
– Compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures
– Must be able to work well with teams and in close proximity to others.
– Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions
– Have the ability to identify defects and have an eye for detail
– Be familiar with the production process
– Must be able to use the basic tools applicable to the job
– Be able to work with people as a team to accomplish department goals
– Excellent time keeping and attendance
– Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
– Must be able to work Saturdays and overtime as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
– Must have Grade 10 or Equivalent Qualification
– Must have at least 5 years plumbing experience
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application.